Sunday 22 September 2013

God: Hello. Did you call me?

Me: Called you? No.. who is this?

God: This is GOD. I heard your prayers. So I thought I will chat.

Me: I do pray. Just makes me feel good. I am actually busy now. I am in the midst of something..

God: What are you busy at?

Me: Strange question, Busy at everything!!!
I have no free time. Life is hectic,  It's rush hour all the time - you have given a small span, two hands and only one brain- to achieve all my ambition - and most interesting is faster I run away goes the boundary!

God: Do one thing- just remember, Break down ur ambition in to multiple mile stones- then, achieving one at-a-time -is wise enough - just one at-a-time!.

See, Activity, when has a defined end-result, it becomes Productivity -
Define the end result for every activity you do!!
            Activity gets you busy. But productivity gets you results.
                        Activity consumes time. Productivity frees it.
                                    Activity makes you tired and Productivity keeps you rocking.
Be Productive, and soon you will have more accomplished and less to be!!

Me: Oh my dear, this is an eye opener- let me just register the thought properly!  It is so simple, I know the secret now! By the way, I was not expecting YOU to buzz me on instant messaging chat.

God: Well, I wanted to reach you through the medium you are comfortable with, and saves TIME for both of us. Let us chat a bit, before I sign off.

Me: In that case, please tell me, why life has become so complicated?

God: Stop analyzing life. Just live it. Analysis is what makes it complicated.

Me: Why are many unhappy, even when we are doing everything only to become happy?

God: Your today is the tomorrow that you worried about yesterday. You are worrying because you are analyzing.
You want everything in one shot - That's why you invite unhappiness. Consciously agree to compromise on one for the other win!! 
Any race will exhaust you, when you are not sure what exactly are you racing for??
Because you do not know when to celebrate for the first mission accomplished- 
   and you start on next mission without knowing, what all, you have  already achieved.
Knowledge and satisfaction of my achievement gives me a 'strength recharge' - develop a habit of this re-charge at times chota at times bada recharge...

Me: Wonderful!! it seems to be going somewhere!! Next, I am scared of uncertainty, that makes me worry...

God: Uncertainty is inevitable, but worrying is optional. Choice is all yours!

Me: But then, there is so much pressure due to uncertainty..

God: Pressure is inevitable, but suffering is optional.

Me: If Pressure is inevitable, how do i develop strength to face it?

God: As you already know, Diamond cannot shine without pressure. Gold cannot be purified without fire - so is with you!! Realise, With pressure your life becomes better not bitter. Please note, I repeat, pressure and not fear. Be happy, if you have found someone or something - that really can pressurize you!

Me: You mean to say such experience is useful?

God: Yes. In every terms, Experience is a hard teacher. She gives the test first and the lessons afterwards.

Me: But still, why should we go through such tests? Why can't we be free from problems?

God: Problems are Purposeful Roadblocks Offering Beneficial Lessons (to) Enhance Mental Strength. Inner strength comes from struggle and endurance, not when you are free from problems.

Me: Frankly I really am enjoying the wisdom- usually, in the midst of so many problems, anticipating path holes, we tend to change the path and take diversions, then worry, whether this diversion will lead me to to the main path or not? If yes, how soon, how late? in short, utter confusion!!

God: If you look outside you will see the path holes, hurdles, they are everywhere- see them to understand how dip and bad are they - how to overcome them!!
For choosing the path, look inside, never outside.
Remember, Eyes provide sight. Heart provides insight.

Me: Sometimes not succeeding fast, seems to hurt more than the satisfaction of moving in the right direction. What do u propose??

God: Before anything else - "Believe in yourself- and the rest will fall in place."  If you have done the necessary ground work to decide the right approach road - it can not be wrong - many take U turn and search shortcuts only to miss the BIG target forever. Next, you tell me, what is success and what is satisfaction?

Me: IMHO, Success is a measure as decided by many (others and may be me also),  Satisfaction is a measure as decided only by me. Am I right?

God: Genius !! you are on right path.

Me: Thank you for the compliment, But  I know, I am weak, when it is tough time, how to stay motivated and focused?

God: It needs little special efforts, to stay on the top when all is not going the way you want.
Know that it is a passing phase and not a destination. At such times, look at how far you have come rather than how far you have to go. Always count your blessing, not what you are missing. Remember to focus on the pulp and not on the cover!!

Me: What surprises you about people?

God:  I got surprised when I saw majority always complained that -At the end of the journey they realized they could not do what they really wanted to do in their life …, most common request is - "give me little more time – I really could not enjoy "living it", unknowingly, living went on last priority"
I know, for such- life of 1000 years will also be short! You should live your life every day every minute!

Me: Oops, 100 is enough, ok, Name one other 'common mistake' that many of us make?

God:  Thank less attitude, or early satisfaction.
            When you suffer you ask, "why me and then announce a list because of whom, all this happened".
            When you prosper, you never ask "Why me" - you say "I deserved it" and you never want to announce the list"

Please accept, Every sixer is not only because you hit it best, it is also important the ball was good, the fielder was out of reach, the coach did his job,  someone is clapping to inspire you and the list can grow... it is a big chain reaction- be humble and thankful  and feel the difference for yourself.
Try your best to keep the "student" inside you alive forever!!

Me: Wow, that was smart catch, I sure will take care in future. Ok,  When I ask, who am I, why am I here. I did not get the answer??

God: Seek not to find who you are, but to determine who you want to be.Stop looking for a purpose as to why you are here. Create it. Life is not a process of discovery but a process of creation.

Me: How can I get the best out of life?

God: Face your past without regrets but with open eyes!!!
                        Handle your present with confidence, without giving up.
                                    Prepare for the future without fear, with planning
Every BIT becomes pleasant and thrilling!

Me: Thanks, but One last question. many times I felt my prayers were not answered, or you were not available?

God: There are no unanswered prayers- my answering mechanism is linked to a strong knowledge base. But at times the answer is NO and there is no routine written for that...
Next, when you feel I am not available, know I am busy in creating a brighter future design for you, just don't be impatient!

Me: Thank you, for this wonderful chat. I am so happy to start the New Day with so much of clarity.

God: Well. Keep the faith and drop the fear.
Don't believe your doubts and doubt your beliefs.
Life is a mystery to solve, not a problem to resolve.

Trust me. Being ambitious is wonderful if you march step by step - faster you achieve higher heights...

Have a great day! Signing off as I have a call from another number.

Me:  Have a great day! BTW, thanks for everything, just a minute,  let me save the chat session - to recall and share with all !!

God: Please do, but then ask them to use it for productivity and not for merely a reading activity!!

Me: Be assured, ur time is not wasted - a new person is calling me from within - let me attend my inner voice!
Once again, thanks a lot, signing off...  :-)


1 comment:

  1. Wow that is awesome! Lucky you to get a call from the man himself... only to hear what we already know but always good to be nudged with a reminder! Live in the NOW. STOP and take a deep breath. Embrace your life for what it is and it is all enjoyably GOOD! Learn if not already, to say to your child 'I love to watch you ....' and not lecture them in their activities... then discuss it... You will create a tremendous stress relief. And the bonus beauty comes when you say the same to everyone in your life... watch the reaction and then tell me you are stressed! Dance like no one is watching even when doing chores...they finish faster... a few tidbits to follow so that as God said above... Life is a mystery to solve, not a problem to resolve!

    ReplyDelete